1. Acceptance of Terms
1.1 My Pocket Rockets will
henceforth be referred to as Pocket Rockets.
Pocket Rockets is the sole operator of metabolicinteractive.co.za
1.2 By accessing and using Pocket Rockets you agree to the following terms:
- Your usage of the website will not be for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions.
- By using this website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers in this notice.
- Pocket Rockets and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate orders, or edit content in their sole discretion.
If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, do not use this website.
2. Products on Pocket Rockets Website
2.1 A sale, or order, is only valid once an order has been placed through the website and the payment verified in our bank account.
2.2 Any order is subject to cancellation by Pocket Rockets due to superior force from any clause beyond the control of Pocket Rockets, including (without restricting this clause to these instances): inability to secure labour, power, materials or supplies, or by reason of an act of God, war, civil disturbance, riot, state of emergency, strike, lockout, or other labour disputes, fire, flood, drought or legislation.
2.3 All quotes will remain valid for a period of 24 hours from the date of the quote or until the date of issue of a new price, whichever occurs first. The validity of any price is subject to availability and to any increases in the cost price, including currency fluctuations, of Pocket Rockets before dispatch of goods.
2.4 The Customer hereby confirms that the goods and services on the invoice issued duly represent the goods and services ordered by the Customer at the prices agreed to by the Customer and where performance / delivery has already taken place that the services and goods were inspected and that the Customer is satisfied that these conform in all respects to the quality and quantity ordered and are free from any visible defects.
2.5 All products offered on PocketRockets.co.za or Pocketrocketparts.co.za are on offer for a limited period. When an item is out of stock, or no longer available, the item is no longer on offer. For more information on a product’s stock availability please contact us.
2.6 Pocket Rockets shall take all reasonable efforts to accurately indicate prices and delivery charges. However, should products be erroneously offered at incorrect prices and/or delivery charges, Pocket Rockets will not be obliged to sell products at such incorrect prices, and/or delivery charges, and shall only be liable to refund monies paid should you not wish to proceed with the purchase at the correct price and/or delivery charge.
3. Amounts payable by User
3.1 The price of each product is displayed with the product listing. In the event of a sale or special offer, the discounted price is displayed. Prices are subject to change without notice.
3.2 Pocket Rockets will handle all delivery charges for delivery of the item to the User. Pocket Rockets will cover all insurance of the order for delivery of the item to the User.
3.3 Value added tax at the rate of 14% is charged on goods bought by South African residents.
3.4 Pocket Rockets will not be held liable or held responsible for any bank changes, or other fees which may occur when using this website. For more information on bank charges please contact your bank.
4. Payment Methods
4.1 If “Manual Payment” is selected
once the order has been placed you will be instructed on how to deposit the
amount due into Pocket Rockets account.
The following criteria are to be taken into account:
- The exact amount must be paid
- Please use the order number as a reference when depositing the amount. If this is not done we will not be able to detect the deposit.
- Cheque deposits are subject to a clearing period.;
- Your order will be cancelled if you choose to pay by bank deposit and the amount due is not paid within 5 business days.
- Orders will only be despatched once full payment has cleared in the Pocket Rockets bank account.
Pocket Rockets will never ask for your credit card details or store the information, whether it be verbal or via electronic communication.
Please note that orders will only be processed once payment has been made to Pocket Rockets and is reflected and cleared in our bank account.
5.1 Pocket Rockets delivers to addresses within the borders of South Africa. Additional charges may be levied for deliveries to neighbouring countries. Please contact us for delivery charges quotation.
5.2 Certain high-value items cannot be delivered to PO Box addresses. If this problem arises, Pocket Rockets will contact you to make alternative delivery arrangements.
5.3 Pocket Rockets shall be entitled to split the delivery of goods ordered in the quantities and on the dates it decides with the prior consent of the Customer, which consent shall not be unreasonably withheld.
5.4 Pocket Rockets shall be entitled to invoice and deliver each order separately.
5.5 The risk of damage to or destruction of goods is passed to the Customer on signature of the delivery receipt upon delivery to the Customer or the Customer’s nominated representative and the Customer undertakes to insure the goods fully, until paid for in full.
5.6 Pocket Rockets is hereby authorized to engage a third party on its behalf and on the terms deemed fit by Pocket Rockets to transport all goods purchased.
5.7 If the Customer chooses to engage in its own third party to transport the goods, the Customer indemnifies Pocket Rockets against any claims of whatsoever nature that may arise from such an agreement. Delivery via 3rd party (customer’s) courier must be arranged
5.8 Delivery, installation, commencement and performance times given are merely estimates and are not binding on Pocket Rockets. Pocket Rockets warrants that it will use its best endeavor’s to meet such delivery times; time is not of the essence of this agreement unless expressly agreed upon in writing by Pocket Rockets. Pocket Rockets shall not be liable for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature which the Customer may suffer as a result of any incorrect or delayed delivery, tampering of installation, commencement or performance.
5.9 Once you have been notified the
product is ready for collection, it may be collected from the following
6. Product Returns and Warranties
6.1 No returns will be accepted without an Unique Order number.
6.2 In the case of repairs undertaken by Pocket Rockets, repair times given are merely estimates and are not binding on Pocket Rockets; time is not of the essence of this agreement unless expressly agreed upon in writing by Pocket Rockets. Pocket Rockets shall not be liable for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature which the Customer may suffer as a result of any unforeseen costs and/or delayed repairs.
6.3 A product may be returned under the following conditions:
- If Pocket Rockets has supplied the incorrect product or the product is defective, Pocket Rockets will exchange it for the correct item(s). Pocket Rockets will cover the delivery charges and arrange for the collection and delivery of the item(s).All defective merchandise returned to Pocket Rockets must be returned with all cables, power supplies, documentation etc.
- If any of the above conditions are not met, Pocket Rockets reserves the right to refuse the return.
- Pocket Rockets will adhere to the Manufacturer’s warranty periods and conditions of Electronic products. These products usually have a warranty of 6months or 1000km, but some products have a shorter warranty period. Warranty periods and conditions will be given to a customer on request.
- Physical or structural damage is not covered by warranties or guarantees and any such damage invalidates the warranty. Determination of what constitutes physical damage is by the supplier of the item.
- Electronic goods can be returned for testing during the warranty period. If however it is found not to be faulty or the item was physically damaged by the customer, or the defect is not covered by the warranty conditions, the shipping fee to and from the customer, and a handling fee of 10% of the product’s price will be levied. Our suppliers will be the sole judge of what constitutes physical damage by the customer and if the defect is covered by the warranty conditions.